For many years, concerned individuals have echoed the need for a local institution to provide & care for the lesser privileged members of our society. In 2009, a group of Muslims formalised the Muslim Charitable Foundation (MCF). Dedicated for the benefit, maintenance, advancement of education and religion, & the relief & welfare of those in poverty and necessitous circumstances. Every Muslim now has the opportunity to participate in an action most loved by Allah Almighty (S.W.T.). Your small contribution monthly or annually will ensure everlasting rewards & relieve the stress & worry of someone in need.
1. Co-ordinated collection & distribution of: Zakaah, Lillah, Sadaqah, Fitrana, Unwanted interest.
2. Distribution of Zakaat funds according to Shariah ruling.
3. Provide relief and welfare to those in need.
4. Engage in Emergency relief efforts.
5. Coordinate annual Qurban.
6. To contribute to the development of self sufficiency in alleviating poverty and hardship.
7. Cooperate with all similar minded organisations in Australia to avoid duplication of services.